We try our best to provide you with precise and gentle dental care. Often, we perform dental procedures that require time to heal, and instructions that need to be followed.
Our team at Burman Dental, L.L.C., will review instructions with you at the time of your procedure and we are always available to answer any questions you may have. Following the post-operative instructions is vital for optimal healing, improving your comfort, and, many times, minimizing the risk of infection.
We will provide you with complete care instructions, but we also offer these PDFs for your convenience:
- Temporary, medicated fillings
- Temporary crown, bridge, or veneers
- Final restorations: crowns, bridges, onlays & veneers
- Emergency root canal therapy
- Scaling and root planing
- Periodontal maintenance: post-procedure instructions
- Frenectomy post procedure care
- About your new denture or partial
- Valplast® removable, partial denture
- How to use your whitening gel and custom trays
- After your in-office tooth whitening procedure