Laser technology is one of the greatest tools of the modern dentist for improved patient comfort and quality of care. With over 20 years of using lasers, and as a former president of the Academy of Laser Dentistry, Dr. Burman is uniquely qualified to provide a wide range of laser treatments.
Our office is equipped with the latest technology to provide you with a dental experience like no other.
You can enjoy a gentle and comfortable dental visit with a hard tissue laser replacing the traditional dental drill in many applications. Decayed, damaged tissue must be removed before a restoration such as a filling or crown is placed. Lasers can accomplish this with exacting precision and unprecedented comfort.
The benefits of laser dentistry for decay removal include:
- Remarkably comfortable treatment
- Reduced fear, anxiety, and stress
- Preservation of healthy tooth structure
- No noisy, vibrating drill
- No messy particles, as with air abrasion techniques
Oral surgery may be necessary for a variety of reasons. One of the most common is cosmetic improvement, because a beautifully sculpted gum line can make the difference between an “okay” smile and a “wow” smile.
Laser surgery is also used for medical applications such as biopsies, correcting tongue attachments that affect a person’s eating and speech, or creating a healthier oral hygiene environment. Traditionally, surgery on the gums or other soft tissues was performed using a scalpel. Laser technology has given dentists a much better way.
The benefits of soft tissue lasers in oral surgery include:
- Precision accuracy, which enables Dr. Burman to remove excess or diseased tissue effectively without compromising healthy tissue
- Faster recovery time with less post-procedure soreness than traditional surgery
- The laser energy stream naturally kills bacteria, which improves the results of periodontal disease treatment, and helps to prevent infection in any procedure
You and your family deserve to benefit from the latest, most advanced dental technology available. Burman Dental, L.L.C., provides state-of-the-art dentistry in Jupiter, Florida, and also serves residents of Palm Beach Gardens, Juno Beach, Tequesta, and beyond. Call us at 561-404-4325 and schedule your appointment today.
Laser Dentistry for Decay Removal and Soft Tissue Procedures Jupiter — Laser dentistry is safe and effective for removal of tooth decay and soft tissue procedures.
Dentist Jupiter — Experience laser dentistry with Dr. Steven A. Burman.